Monday, June 26, 2006

Sick

Advertisements are part of television. I wonder if they will allow special advertisement breaks apart from normal half time and injury breaks during a match. Whenever such a break is allowed by the game, I extend my hand towards the remote control and hit the mute button. Unfortunately my television does not allow a video mute. It will be a good feature to have if the television comes back on-line once the advertisements are over. Of course, there will be stiff opposition to such feature by every company that exists; yet it'd be supported by all their customers.

One particular advertisement especially bugs me. Wait, there are multiple such. One such goes like this (translated, of course)
Show your glimpse. Show your glimpse.
O Come once...come...come...come...coooommmeee!
Sick; that tune... and even sicker - that voice.

No comments: