- This sentence was in past tense.
- What would this sentence be like if "pi" were 3?
- This sentence no verb.
- The whole point of this sentence is to make clear what the whole point of the sentence is.
- I don't care who wrote this sentence---whoever he is, he is damn sexist!
- 'T' is the first, fourth, eleventh, sixteenth, twenty-fourth, twenty-ninth, thirty-third, . . .
- Remember me? I am the one who never made any impression on you.
- Why does trouble always come at the wrong time?
- "yields falsehood when appended to its quotation." yields falsehood when appended to its quotation.
- When you are not looking at it, this sentence is in Spanish.
- As long as you are not reading me, the fourth word of this sentence has no referent.
And finally, the masterpiece:
Only the fool would take trouble to verify that this sentence was composed of ten a's, three b's, four c's, four d's, forty-six e's, sixteen f's, four g's, thirteen h's, fifteen i's, two k's, nine l's, four m's, twenty five n's, twenty four o's, five p's,sixteen r's, forty-one s's, thirty seven t's, ten u's, eight v's, eight w's, four x's, eleven y's, twenty seven commas, twenty three apostrophes, seven hyphens, and, last but not least, a single !