Monday, June 30, 2008

Resigned to Admit

Today a close friend asked me if I had a 'template for a resignation letter' ready with me. Now, I am not a job-jumper myself, and it was a bit too much for him to ask me for that (and in the same breath, for a CV too).

I tried to come up with one template, but failed miserably.

Winners never quit they say. During my stay at your organization, I have learnt that this is not quite correct. I have heard of a lot of colleagues of mine getting unheard-of raises when they quit. I think my time is here, and I must get there on time to see it.

I have always dreamed to quit this organization. That has been my driving force all my life. I thank you for giving me an opportunity to fulfill it.

Please don't try to contact me at my personal e-mail address. I can't keep answering your frivolous (stupid, in English) queries forever. In any case, I have just hanged it anyway.

So long! (that describes all those painful years of overwork and under appreciation)
(Now not) yours,
-me

No comments: