Thursday, June 29, 2006

Quiz Time

The football fever is on. With 'my team' making it to the quarter-finals of the WC, the expectations are on the rise. Do you know name of the English goal-keeper? Yes, it's Robinson.

With only that much connection, let me ask you the following question: Fill in the blank---

I WAS born in the year 1632, in the city of York, of a good family, though not of that country, my father being a foreigner of Bremen, who settled first at Hull. He got a good estate by merchandise, and leaving off his trade, lived afterwards at York, from whence he had married my mother, whose relations were named Robinson, a very good family in that country, and from whom I was called Robinson Kreutznaer; but, by the usual corruption of words in England, we are now called - nay we call ourselves and write our name _______.


Hint: This is the starting paragraph from a very famous book!