Friday, April 07, 2006

There is so much to do

It's a kind of a strange feeling that I am in possession of, during recent times. I have had n number of things on my to-do list, and one of them was to create such a list. Now that I have created a mental list of these things, I find myself a bit dis-interested in actually doing those.

It has classically been called the laziness or, in more sophisticated terms, "lethargy."

No, not that I am physically inactive - I am quite fit as a matter of fact. It's only the internal drive to finish off things lying around with a pending status. Uff. I just can't get myself started to finish those.

Probably, in case of a few things, I "know" they could be done, or rather, they could be got done, I find myself least interested in doing those.

It's like, give me a problem in which case I don't know if an answer to it exists or not. Either ways, I have to prove or disprove that it either exists or does not exist. That, I feel, is the crux of problem, and achieving that, would give me the real satisfaction.

I know, I know, this is a different kind of post : I do not generally write posts of this note, but then at least, I gave my lethargy up on this account and came up with this post!

No comments: