Friday, August 19, 2005

Fish Market

..... :: ...... :: .....
..... :: ...... :: .....
..... :: ...... :: .....
..... :: ...... :: .....
"I love fish. They are so tasty." :: "No. I won't give it for 20! Not by any means" :: "TRING TRING. Oye, can't you see my cycle is coming your way?"

"? What are you doing? Aye mister. If you love fish, you love your fish, not mine." :: "Last week I had it for 15. Damn this inflation." :: "Hey ride carefully. Do you think this road belongs to your cycle?"

"Is it fresh?" :: "You try coming again last week. I'll give it for less then." :: "Get out of my way I say. Or I'll run over you".

"It is dead" :: "OK. Last call, 18??" :: "Buy two get a half free! BUY TWO GET A HALF FREE"

"Oh, I never knew people could prefer live fish, so foolish of mine" :: "On my deathbed. No 18 till I die" :: "Grrrr. Grrr. bhok BHOK"

"Can you drive that dog off? It gives me an unhealthy feeling around here" :: "Are you sure you won't give it for 18? You insist on 18 or above?" :: "By Fish God, these fishermen are crazy!"

"That's your problem, this is not hospital. Now will you tell me which fish you want?" :: "HELLO. It is not a dog. He is my Moti.":: "Excuse me, WHAT? Ever heard of a fishmarket where you can get Codliver oil?"

"Swordfish." :: "Above 18. That's for sure" :: "Yeah. Codliver oil. Rich in Vitamin 'A', I guess"

"WHAT? You are wasting my time." :: "OK 20 it is then. I'll take that one" :: "Must be. We don't sell it here. Try a petrol pump. Sir what do you want?"

"Forget it. That one, surmai, and yes, I want a dead one. I can't kill this cold blooded animal myself" :: "I'll pack it for you. Where are the black bags?":: "You selfish Shellfish, why didn't you bring one for me as well?"

"Is this your first outing to the market or something?" :: "And where is my balance? Hey, I lost my balance!" :: "He he he! That clown came finding Nemo."

"No. I love fish." :: "I love the Fish Market." :: "Hey who mixed the saltwater and freshwater fish here? Buy TWO GET ONE FREE"

"You told me that already" :: "Here, here is the balance money: 30 Rs sir." :: "They did themselves. :: "Hmm. You remember there was a movie by name of Free Willy?"

"Surmai is 45 Rs. (Lets see how much you love my fish)" : "Yeah. Thanks. Hope next time I get a better bargain." :: "Yeah there were two : Free Willy part one and Free Willy part two."

"I love fish. Here, 45 Rs" :: "Seven surmai for me. Here." :: "TRING TRING. Get out of my way I say"

"You remember that nursery rhyme? Jack anf gill went up the hill?" :: "Something fishy here. You need to return 27 Rs. You gave 19" :: "Today's special. We are having fisht at home"
..... :: ...... :: .....
..... :: ...... :: .....
..... :: ...... :: .....
..... :: ...... :: .....

No comments: