Friday, June 17, 2005

I won't say a

I am not so talkative a fellow. Not that I don't like speaking (about nothing), but it's just lack of spirit that grows on me at times and I kind of shut off. This gives me enough time to think about things to say later on. Or sometimes I go into trance and delete all the thoughts present at that time.

It just happened today. Before I realised I had already decided in favour of silence. For a good part of the morning, nobody noticed : everybody was very much busy with daily routines of checking mails, chatting, and in short intervals, trying to work. Even I noticed this after a long time. By that time, then, I had decided to continue upon it deliberately. It was time for coffee (frequency of coffee intervals has been on the rise since most of the project work got over), when my colleagues fellows A and B came around. They somehow noticed that I was in no mood to talk, but nevertheless all ears for what they had to say. We rode on the uphill to the Tea Board, with my silence in accompaniment to their classy dual.

I wanted to break the vrata by a good sentence, for the moment called for it. It shone brightly in front of me, I grabbed it with both hands, and finally, said,

"Seems like all the campus is talking verbosely of my maun vrata since this morning. I guessed it's time to break it."

That was a very good example of a self-destructing sentence!

No comments: