Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Question

I had never imagined that such a question could exist.

"Why do I like her?", I lost my sleep over this, most incredible question I had ever heard.

"Why would someone have such a question in mind?", was the question lingering in my mind when I started in the search of the answer.

It so happens, when you are in the search of answer, all you come up with is another question!

And many times, that question is the answer!

"If I could answer this question in my words, would I be still in the possession of that emotion about her?"

Confidently I answered the questioner - and suddenly realised, it was nobody but my alter ego who had asked this question!

This didn't come as a surprise, though, for I knew only I could create such unearthly questions, and answer them too...

No comments: