Thursday, May 20, 2004

Train!!

Train( )

I wonder why I get those scary dreams in which I always end up in missing the train. It happens like this : I think before getting down at a station for some crazy purpose, so far it has been anything, right from drinking water, to a polling booth offering a facility to vote even if one doesnot have a voter's card. And then suddenly the train starts moving, and it really does move fast. Seeing the train moving, I too start going back to my coach, which suddenly appears to have gone quite a distance, so I start running at another one, and as it happens, the train speed proves too much for me and I give up. Precisely at this moment I get interrupted from the dream.

I wonder if I'll experience such a dream while I am on a train!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: