Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tag Tag?

Well, I can't disappoint good old Piyush. Now that he has tagged me, let me tag ahead---

Last movie seen in a theatre?
"Wall-E" --- that funny movie from Pixar!

What book are you reading?
I am reading many --- (1) The Roald Dahl Omnibus (2) Understanding Movies (3) Ingmar Bergman --- the Art of Confession

Favorite magazine
Sportstar (but I haven't read it in a while now...)

Favorite smells
Saffron, Jasmine and of course, Fish!

Favorite sound
That of Sitar (second only to my voice!)

Worst feeling in the world
Being cheated

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Oh what a nightmare that was (joking of course!)...and after that...
"What time is it??"

Favorite fast food place
I'll pass on that...

Future child's name
Gregory Peck, John Wayne or Ingrid Bergman

Finish this statement. "If I had a lot of money I'd..."
Be traveling with sports teams all over the world!

Do you drive fast?
Yes. But within Speed Limit signs.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal.
Puhleeeeeez.. No!

Favorite Drink
Starbucks Cold Coffee

Do you eat the stem of broccoli?
This is a crazy question (like do you eat carrot leaves?) No.

Storms - Cool or Scary?
Depends. Cool mostly. If I am not the one causing those storms!

If you could dye your hair any color, what would be
Black

Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:
Nashik, Pune, Bangalore and now Phoenix/Chandler AZ, USA

Favorite sports to watch
All of them, but I prefer football and cricket!

One nice thing about the person who sent this to you
He's a jolly good fellow, he is a jolly good fellow!

What's under your bed?
Must be some dust, but who cares!

Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Why! Yes. I'd do without the specs though.

Morning person or night owl?
Morning, definitely.

Over easy or sunny side up?
Sunny up, please

Favorite place to relax
Office, where else ;-)

Favorite pie
Chocolate chip cookies.

Favorite ice cream flavor:
Coffee

You pass this tag to:
Anybody interested in taggin' along.

Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Anybody most interested in taggin' along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions