Sunday, December 31, 2006

Back to the future!

On the eve of new year's day, Star Movies is airing one of the best trilogies ever made: Back to the Future (I, II and III), made by one of the greatest directors in the business: Robert Zemeckis (who also gave us Who Framed Rodger Rabit, Forrest Gump, Contact, Cast Away, What Lies Beneath and The Polar Express).

I have seen this series at least three times and am sure can watch it as many times as they can air it again. It has everything that's needed to make a winner: fantasy, science, humour, drama and subtle wit.

Well, with those many words, I'll be back in the future. And that should be the year 2007. Although I *hate* astrology, I can not help but reveal an interesting fact: year 2007 is that of pisces (or the fish).

Hmm. That'll be mine, please :-)

Wish one and all a very happy new year. May your year be free from nuisances of (breaking) news channels and may there be peace!

No comments: