Monday, October 17, 2005

Lost in Dream

How much would you believe if I quote my dream experience?

How clear are one's thoughts when one is dreaming? How much confidence do I have in me when I narrate this unforgettable experience? None, perhaps? And how much confidence do I seek in my audience? Infinite, maybe?

How would you react when you wake up and realize it is a dream, not a reality?

And how do you verify that it's a dream after all?

Could you think of a dream in which you find yourself waking up in another dream? Could you make yourself pinch on forearm so as to ensure that it is reality and not a dream? Perhaps you could, but could you do that when you are asleep? Could you...?

How many levels deep can you go? And how many could you come out of?

Will you scream so that finally you come out of it? Or will you give up everything while you are asleep? Will you call someone in one dream above the present to pull you out? Or will you sleep to go up a level?

How much would you believe if I quote my dream experience?

No comments: