Friday, September 16, 2005

Nonsense

I wish I could read all those white letters on light grey background. I wish I could see that blood red bird flying higher and higher up in the yellow sky. I long for a day when I can look at my face in the pitch black mirror and sigh, how badly I want it to be darker blue. The yellow waters of the sea, and the purple coconut trees on its shore : I don't remember when I visited the black sea last time.

I wish I could see.
---

The bitter taste of sugar lingers. It is kind of addictive. Then a lemon adds certain spice to the recipe. As a starter, sweet raw onions would do during an unimaginative supper, but not for a seven course meal such as this : it needs to be started with sour milk.
{.....}
The guest of honour would not mind more chilly in his ice cream, he once mentioned, he rather liked it.

I wish I could taste.
---

The huge wheels of my tiny bicycle finally started rolling. With herculean efforts, I started riding it down the steep downhill. The beautiful crickets in the night were howling like a silent nightingale. Over the east horizon I could see the sun rising, challenging the darkness of the receding night.

I wish I could imagine.
---

hkhn. 0-99- 9hsj hjju aohi 90(884jb gy 73jyhbjj @Q$ jlllllajj umma??
jgf883 asjf3882 kasjkl'j kahs hop00 maska 9 3kan 9 n!!
swh164s23. 0-aas223a32 9hsj hjju aohi 90(884jb gy 73jyhbjj @Q$ jlllllajj umma?? KIo_392$ 883 ewew42DDscsg asjf3882 kasjkl'j kahs hoSSw saawka 9a. -8*n9 n!!

I wish I could speak.
---

{

}

I wish I could think.
---

And there you fail! Even after continued efforts at writing nonsense, you fail. Just when I was wondering this post had achieved the objectives, I start thinking these sentences I am now writing. And when I am done with this particular sentence, I have assured myself that this post is after all not about nonsense. Exactly at what stage I realised this? When I decided to name it, "nonsense".

I wish I could write nonsense.
---

No comments: