Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Second Question

I had never imagined that even such a question could exist.

"Why does she like me?", I again lost my sleep over this, the second most incredible question I had ever heard.

"What exactly did she found in me that she has found a liking towards me?", was the puzzle lingering in my mind when I started in the search of the answer. I knew I'd never get too far in this journey, though.

"There are few questions that are not answerable, no, not even after counter-attacking with another question."

"And I wish I never learn the answer to this beautiful question - for I know not many such! I desire to treasure this one for sure."

Words such as these came out in the attempt to answer questioner - for sure it was nobody but my alter ego who had asked this question!

This didn't come as a surprise, though, for I knew only I could create such unearthly questions, and answer them too...

Just like the one I had answered not too far away in the past...

No comments: