Monday, June 28, 2004

I received a strong feedback this afternoon that I should not completely switch to marathi for the blogs..As far as possible I'll try to translate my important posts, but again, who gets to decide which ones are important, is an important question ;-)
The Other World
Got up this morning -- and in front of the mirror I realised that the teeth I was brushing did not look familiar anymore -- let alone the teeth, my hand was not so friendly to me

Awoke this morning to that harsh alarm -- astonished to find it was just five O'clock -- just too early for me -- couldn't believe my eyes -- well how could I ? -- I was not seeing things bright and clear -- what's that thing called? yeah - a lens, where is that?

Breakfast has never been my cup of tea - but today, bread tasted so sweet - and so did the corn-flakes - Oh no, not that same old discussion - the tongue didn't feel like mine - neither did the senses !

After continued efforts and a slight strain to 'my' eyes, finally I started with the rituals -- WOW - I never ever thought that milk tasted so brilliant! And bananas - heaven !!

Just to kill time, got hold of a newspaper - And found blasts, homicides and what not..all bloody stuff - Those rascals will never learn - enough is enough, now the world needs a dictator --- whhhhatt? what did I say ? excuse me..there has been a mistake - a big mistake !

Oh pity those all-red pictures... why is there so much of violence in the world?? Can't they work out some real peaceful pacts ?? Oh, wait a sec - Am 'I' really speaking that - How did my ideologies change so drastically ? ummm??

hmm..I think I am getting close to the answer, well, is this a dream ?? OUCH.. I pinched me like anything ...

OK, let me think logically, I think I am understanding this mess, I am not what I think I am, but if not, who am I?

Yeah, right, now I get this, I think, I am not what I am in reality right now, this 'me' is a fellow I used see in my dreams - no, I am sure of it now!

How much I tried to change, and I wanted the change so badly... And then there has been this magic! no more efforts required!

But now why am I getting this awkward feeling? I have not quite liked this change.. Me of yesterday was better I think, but then if it were true, why was I dreaming for such a change?

They say grass is always greener on the other side, well it may be true.. but who knows, I may start feeling that this is not what I wanted after all, Or will I get those dreadful dreams of becoming someone I used to be earlier?

Now I recall - all those minute details, yeah, I used to see some more things in that dream... Oh and I couldn't stand the scream of "No more Recursion, please, please!!". and I would come out of my sleep!

Now I recall - all those minute details, yeah, I used to see some more things in that dream... Oh and I couldn't stand the scream of "No more Recursion, please, please!!". and I would come out of my sleep!

Woke up this morning, quite fresh, as never before... Such a wonderful morning... thank God, I didn't get that horrible dream tonight -- and what a relief!

Got up this morning..a dream-like morning I would say.. I am feeling so fresh, Can I count such beautiful mornings I have experienced before ? Two or three maybe ??

No comments: